The AMBS Catalog for 2013-14 is available as a PDF file.
Browse the document and follow the bookmarks to find information about degree programs, faculty and admissions. Also look for descriptions of all the courses AMBS offers.
In the catalog you can find information about
- Degree programs: pages 7-58
- Extension sites: pages 59-64
- Course descriptions, pages 65-144
- Admissions, pages 145-150
- Academic Policies and Procedures, pages 151-166
- Tuition and fees: page 167-169
- Faculty, staff and administration, pages 171-175
Additional policy for 2013-14 catalog
Delaying the start of study
After an applicant has been admitted, it is to his or her advantage to begin study at the start of the next school year. An admitted applicant may delay the start of study for two years. After two years, he or she must begin the application process again, completing a full application with references and transcripts of any additional study.