Whether you commute to Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary by bicycle or car, be sure to enjoy the many benefits of our learning community.
While you are on campus, you can participate in chapel services and Forum, eat meals with other students and faculty, browse the bookstore and rely on the library for resources and study space. AMBS also provides all commuters with:
- Lockers: For secure storage of your belongings
- Meal options: Lambright Center lunches, refrigerators for storing a packed lunch, nearby restaurants
- Lodging: Stay one or two nights each week in campus housing, or stay one night if weather doesn’t permit you to return home. Students for weekend classes can arrange to stay in seminary guesthouses.
- Exercise equipment: Located in the Student Activity Center for a healthy break from classes
- Resting room: To provide a quiet place between classes
- Mailboxes: Provided for all students to receive mailings and campus communication
For car commuters:
- Get a parking sticker from the receptionist for added security for your vehicle.
For bicycle commuters:
- Lock your bike in the rack between Waltner Hall and the tower entrance to the library building.
- Use shower facilities in the Student Activity Center.