Pastors Week fees
Registration is limited to the first 200 paid registrants.
Before January 7, 2014
- Individual: $130
- Married Couple: $190
- Part-time (one or two days only): $75
- Full-time AMBS Student: $10
- Part-time AMBS Student: $75
- Full-time College student: $10
Discounts also are available for first-time attenders and shoulder-tappers. See below.
After January 7, 2014
- Individual: $160
- Married Couple: $235
- Part-time (one or two days only): $95
- Full-time AMBS student: $20
- Part-time AMBS Student: $95
- Full-time College student: $20
- Pizza supper (Monday): $6
- Banquet (Wednesday): $14
Lunches (Monday through Thursday)
Adults and children over 6yr: $6
Children 3-6yr: $3; Children 0-2yr: free
Transportation requests must be made by January 3, 2014.
- South Bend Airport (to or from AMBS): $40
- Other (Amtrak, Greyhound, United Limo, etc): E-mail [email protected] for details
AMBS guest houses
Lodging is available at AMBS guest houses on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations must be made by January 7, 2014.
- Individual: $ 54 per person per night (shared room, includes breakfast)
- Married Couples: $83 per couple per night (private room, includes breakfast)
Participants are encouraged to make reservations on their own at either of the following local hotels.
Childcare for toddlers and preschool children (ages 1-5) is offered Monday evening and mornings and afternoons Tuesday through Thursday. The cost is $5 per child for Monday evening and $10 per child per day Tuesday through Thursday. Reservations must be made by December 2, 2013.
- First-time attender’s discount: If this is your first time at AMBS Pastors Week (not including times you attended as a full-time AMBS student), you are eligible for a 25% registration discount if you register before January 7, 2014. (Not applicable with other discounts.)
- Shoulder-tapping discount: Bring a pastor-friend who has never attended AMBS Pastors Week and receive a 25% registration discount, if you register before January 7, 2014. (Not applicable with other discounts.)
- Scholarship: A portion of the registration fee may be waived by AMBS for those who need financial assistance. Include with your registration form a paragraph explaining your need. Meals, housing and transportation are the responsibility of the registrant. Deadline: January 7, 2014.
- Pastor and spouse pairs may attend at a reduced fee of $190 for both for registrations before January 7; $235 for both after January 7.
Before January 7, 2014, cancellations will be refunded, less $25. After this date, cancellations will be granted credit, less $25, towards Pastors Week next year. Refund credits must be requested within 24 hours of the event.
Contact the Church Leadership Center