Printable calendar and course list for 2014-15 (gives details of when classes meet)
Check the date on each page to see when it was last updated.
- Printable calendar and course list for 2015-16
Schedule of offerings
- Courses listed under the departments are subject to some change due to sabbatical leaves and other transitions.
- Each spring an announcement is made of courses to be offered the following academic year. Some courses are offered every year while others are offered in alternating years.
- Normally a minimum of five registrants is required for a course to be offered.
- Course information, including advanced reading assignments are posted on Moodle, the online course management system, by the dates indicated in the Academic Calendar.
- AMBS reserves the right to cancel a course for which enrollment is insufficient or faculty is unavailable.
One course registration
The curricular offerings are organized into three departments, with some courses placed in an interdepartmental category. The AMBS Catalog contains descriptions of all courses offered at AMBS.