Collaboration with Conrad Grebel University College
Sequential MTS degree with AMBS MDiv
AMBS and Conrad Grebel University College in Waterloo, Ontario, have a collaborative arrangement in which Canadian students earning a Master of Theological Studies (MTS) degree can also earn a Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree through AMBS. (See detailed requirements on Grebel's website.)
- Eligible courses taken in Grebel’s MTS program may be transferred to AMBS. Following completion of the MTS, students may take as few as 30 remaining credit hours to complete AMBS’s 80-credit-hour MDiv program.
- Students can remain in Canada and complete the MDiv through part-time study at a distance through AMBS’s MDiv Connect program — which requires two or three weeklong visits to Elkhart each year — or by moving to Elkhart to study full time on campus.
- AMBS and Grebel will each administer financial aid to its own enrolled students. Grebel will continue to offer a full-time tuition scholarship for Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents, in addition to many other scholarships and funding opportunities. At AMBS, Canadian students pay tuition at par and qualify for several scholarships; need-based financial aid is also available.
- Grebel's webpage about the collaborative agreement
- Scholarships and financial aid for Canadian students
- Tuition discount for Grebel students taking online AMBS courses
- Visa information for Canadian students
- AMBS Academic Catalog, including course descriptions (see pp. 66–67 for sequential degree information)
- AMBS Academic Calendar, including hybrid course dates
Scott Janzen, Registrar