Whether you commute to Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary by bicycle or car, be sure to enjoy the many benefits of our learning community.
While you are on campus, you can participate in chapel services and Forum, eat meals with other students and faculty, browse the bookstore and rely on the library for resources and study space. AMBS also provides all commuters with:
- Lockers: For secure storage of your belongings
- Meal options: On Tuesdays we have soup and bread for lunch (no charge) following the chapel service. On Thursdays a light lunch is available if you purchase a ticket ($6.00) by Tuesday afternoon. On other days, bring a lunch or visit a nearby restaurant.
- Lodging: Stay one or two nights each week in campus housing, or stay one night if weather doesn’t permit you to return home. Students for weekend classes can arrange to stay in seminary guesthouses.
- Exercise equipment: Located in the Student Activity Center for a healthy break from classes
- Resting room: For a quiet place between classes
- Mailboxes: Provided for all students to receive mailings and campus communication
For bicycle commuters:
- Lock your bike in the rack between Waltner Hall and the tower entrance to the library building.
- Use shower facilities in the Student Activity Center.