Tuition and fees
Course tuition and fees for 2021–22
Regular tuition per credit hour
|Audit tuition per credit hour — AMBS graduates||$92|
Audit tuition per credit hour — regular
|Independent study tuition per credit hour||$576|
|Student services fee per credit hour (applies to all tuition types)||$20|
Tuition for each semester, including student services fee (12 credit hours)
Tuition cost for one year of full-time study: 27 credit hours (including 12 credit hours per semester plus 3 Intensive Term credit hours and corresponding student services fees)
Registrar and student fees/discounts for 2021–22
|Application fee (nonrefundable)||$50|
|Course change fee (after close of registration)||$40|
|Deferred tuition payment plan setup fee||$16|
|Late payment fee (tuition/rent not paid on time); monthly charge for past-due accounts||$40|
|MDiv Thesis Extension fee (equal to one credit hour)||$540|
|Ministry and Mission Experience (MME) fee per credit hour||$540|
|Registration fee (charged each term for returning admitted students only)||$100|
|Early registration discount (for returning admitted students only)||($100)|
Payment of tuition and fees
- Payment of tuition and fees is due at the beginning of each term. Payment may be made online by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by check sent to Business Office, AMBS, 3003 Benham Avenue, Elkhart, IN 46517.
- Students who are taking four or more credit hours a semester may apply to pay tuition and fees in installments by contacting the Business Office Manager (audit hours do not qualify). Late payments are subject to a late fee.
- Full-time study consists of nine or more credit hours per semester. Students with a full-time load take from nine to 14 hours per semester, with 12 hours being a typical load.
- All admitted students may apply for AMBS need-based financial aid.
- Returning/continuing students are charged a $100 registration fee at the beginning of each term. If they register by the early registration date noted on the Academic Calendar for that term, they receive a $100 early registration discount, which offsets this fee. (The registration fee and the early registration discount do not apply to newly admitted or nonadmitted students.)
Nonadmitted students and graduates:
- Payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of registration. Payment may be made online by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by check sent to Business Office, AMBS, 3003 Benham Avenue, Elkhart, IN 46517.
- Financial aid and payment plans are not available.