Experience a day in the life of a student
Visiting our campus in Elkhart, Indiana, to experience our learning community can help you discern whether AMBS might be the right next step as you follow where God is leading you. Schedule a personal visit today!
Let us make visiting easier:
- We can help subsidize the cost of your travel to campus. Contact Krysta Hartman.
- We can host you in one of our comfortable, convenient campus guesthouses. Let us know you would like a room when you register.
Here's what you'll experience during a campus visit ...
- Engage professors and students in conversation: Get first-hand information on academic programs, community life and spiritual life.
- Get answers to your questions: Learn what you need to know about financial aid, options for learning at a distance, scholarships and anything else you are curious about.
- Participate in a class: Sit in on lectures by our excellent faculty-mentors, join in class discussions and wrestle with tough questions alongside current students. Experience the engaging and collaborative environment that shapes our study together.
- Worship with us in chapel: Experience God's Spirit and hear stories of God's movement in the lives of people in our learning community. Listen for God as you experience one aspect of our spiritual life. (Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Enjoy great food and fellowship: Have lunch with staff, faculty and students, and enjoy a campus-wide morning break. Consider joining us for our weekly Thursday evening potluck!
- Tour our campus: Imagine yourself studying in our beautiful LEED-certified library or living in a roomy campus apartment. See why people describe our campus as a peaceful oasis. Tours of the Elkhart-Goshen area are also available on request.
Seminary and Theological Grad School Virtual Fair
Want to learn more about AMBS but can’t make it to campus? Connect with us at this free online event where you can get answers to your questions about AMBS from faculty, students and Admissions staff. The next fair is likely to take place in September 2018.
Download our brochure for a brief introduction to AMBS degree and certificate programs, benefits for students and words from our students and alumni.