Experience a day in the life of a seminary student
Coming to our campus in Elkhart, Indiana, for a Preview Day or scheduling an individual visit will help you discern whether AMBS might be the right next step for you as you follow where God is leading you.
Upcoming Seminary Preview Days
- September 25: Come to Seminary Preview Day on Friday and stay for the Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale on Saturday.
- Consider scheduling a personal visit at your convenience.
Here's what you'll experience...
- Conversations with professors and students—Our faculty and current students, along with the admissions team, will fill you in on our academic programs, community life, and spiritual life opportunities, and answer questions you have about life in our learning community.
- Worship—Join us for a chapel service led by AMBS community members. These typically happen twice a week and serve as a wonderful reminder of why we study so hard! Chapels often come out of something learned in class, while they also shape our teaching and learning.
- Class—Participate in a typical class session taught by one of our world-class faculty members. Listen to a lecture, participate in discussion, and wrestle with tough questions alongside current students.
- Food—Our community life at AMBS often involves food, so why not on Preview Days, too? You’ll have a hearty lunch with staff, faculty and students and enjoy a campus-wide morning break with them. If you arrive early, you may also join us for our Thursday evening potluck.
- Tours—Come see for yourself why people describe our campus as a peaceful oasis and picture yourself studying at your own carrel in our beautiful, LEED-certified library. Tours of the Elkhart-Goshen area are also available on request.
- Answers—Bring your questions about financial aid, our distance options, or anything else. We’d love to help you figure out how best to make seminary study a part of your life.
Come ready to experience the Lord and community at AMBS. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Register for Seminary Preview Day
Fall dates to be announced.
Can't make it to Preview Day?
The admissions team is happy to arrange a visit that fits your schedule. Get started with the online request form.
Let us make visiting easier: