Experience a day in the life of a student
Coming to our campus in Elkhart, Indiana, for a Preview Day or scheduling an individual visit will help you discern whether AMBS might be the right next step as you follow where God is leading you.
Upcoming visit opportunities
- November 4, 2016. Register now
- March 3, 2017. Register now
- Consider scheduling a personal visit at your convenience.
Here's what you'll experience...
- Engage professors and students in conversation—Get first-hand information on our academic programs, community life and spiritual life, and answer questions you have about life in our learning community.
- Get answers to your questions —Learn what you need to know about financial aid, distance learning options, scholarships and anything else you are curious about.
- Participate in a class—Sit in on a lecture by our excellent faculty-mentors, join in class discussions, and wrestle with tough questions alongside current students. Experience the engaging and collaborative environment that shapes our study together.
- Worship with us in chapel—Read scripture, join us in song, experience God's Spirit and hear stories of God's movement in the lives of people in our learning community. Listen for God as you experience one aspect of our spiritual life.
- Enjoy great food and fellowship—Have a hearty lunch with staff, faculty and students, and enjoy a campus-wide morning break. You may also join us for our Thursday evening potluck.
- Tour our campus—Imagine yourself studying in our beautiful LEED-certified library or living in a roomy campus apartment. See why people describe our campus as a peaceful oasis. Tours of the Elkhart-Goshen area are also available on request.
Let us make visiting easier:
- We can help subsidize the cost of your travel to campus. Ask us how.
- We can host you in one of our comfortable, convenient campus guesthouses. Let is know you would like a room when you register