Experience a day in the life of a student
Coming to our campus in Elkhart, Indiana, for a Preview Day or scheduling an individual visit will help you discern whether AMBS might be the right next step as you follow where God is leading you.
Upcoming visit opportunities
Experience life in our learning community! Engage students and professors, participate in a class, join us for worship and a meal, and get answers to your questions about financial aid, scholarships and more.
- Seminary Preview Day: Friday, March 9, 2018, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Consider scheduling a personal visit at your convenience.
Seminary and Theological Grad School Virtual Fairs
Want to learn more about AMBS but can't make it to campus? Connect with us at the Seminary and Theological Graduate School Virtual Fair — a free online event where you can get answers to your questions about AMBS from faculty, students and Admissions staff.
- Thursday, March 29, 2018, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. EDT: Register online
Here's what you'll experience during a campus visit ...
- Engage professors and students in conversation - Get first-hand information on our academic programs, community life and spiritual life, and answer questions you have about life in our learning community.
- Get answers to your questions - Learn what you need to know about financial aid, distance learning options, scholarships and anything else you are curious about.
- Participate in a class - Sit in on a lecture by our excellent faculty-mentors, join in class discussions, and wrestle with tough questions alongside current students. Experience the engaging and collaborative environment that shapes our study together.
- Worship with us in chapel - Experience God's Spirit and hear stories of God's movement in the lives of people in our learning community. Listen for God as you experience one aspect of our spiritual life.
- Enjoy great food and fellowship - Have a hearty lunch with staff, faculty and students, and enjoy a campus-wide morning break. You may also join us for our Thursday evening potluck.
- Tour our campus - Imagine yourself studying in our beautiful LEED-certified library or living in a roomy campus apartment. See why people describe our campus as a peaceful oasis. Tours of the Elkhart-Goshen area are also available on request.
Let us make visiting easier:
Download our brochure for a brief introduction to AMBS degree and certificate programs, benefits for students and words from our students and alumni.