Alumni Ministry and Service Recognition
With the Alumni Ministry and Service Recognition, AMBS celebrates alumni engaged in God’s reconciling mission.
We recognize people currently in ministry as well as those whose lifetime reflects faithful service to God. Nominees must be AMBS, Goshen Biblical Seminary (GBS) or Mennonite Biblical Seminary (MBS) degree program graduates (bachelor’s or master’s degrees). Please consider nominating recent graduates with 10 or more years of service as well as graduates who have given a lifetime to ministry.
Recipients are named based on the following considerations:
- Effective and visionary leadership for the church, community and world
- Mission that integrates evangelism, peacemaking and justice
- Commitment to bringing Anabaptist theology in conversation with the wider church
- Efforts in ecological sustainability and care for God’s creation
- Dedication to justice, resisting oppression and reconciliation across social divisions
Our goal is to recognize alumni from a variety of backgrounds and ministry settings. Those who are selected are invited to come to the AMBS campus to share with students what inspires and sustains them in their ministry.