Not ready to apply yet? View more information about our Doctor of Ministry in Leadership program.
Prepare for the application
To complete this application successfully, you will want to prepare the following:
- Contact information for three professional references who are highly familiar with your leadership gifts, academic abilities, theological understanding and self-initiative:
- an employer reference (e.g. current supervisor, board chair)
- a pastoral reference (e.g. pastoral colleague, conference minister, congregational coach)
- an academic reference (e.g. professor, academic advisor) from the institution of your last degree
- Information about previous degrees (transcripts will also be requested).
- A resume, CV or other document summarizing relevant experiences to this program.
- An essay.
- A writing sample demonstrating your academic abilities.
Application for Doctor of Ministry Admission – U.S. Citizens
The application is in two parts. On this page you will complete some minimal required personal information; this will let you revisit the application later. After you click “Submit,” you will see the rest of the application.