How to apply to !Explore
Either a young person or a pastoral mentor may take the initiative to learn more about !Explore. We are keenly interested in accepting a group of young people that reflect the diversity of the Mennonite Church in North America.
The application process is designed to be a collaborative effort between the applicant and a pastoral leader. We encourage the two of you to have a conversation together before beginning the application process. (After being accepted into the program, the pastor and youth will complete a Learning Covenant together, outlining the goals, methods and evaluation techniques for the congregational component of the !Explore experience.)
If you are unable to use the following forms email the !Explore office with a request for an alternative form.
- Contact Information (To be completed by the youth)
- Reflection Questions (To be completed by the youth.)
- Pastoral Mentor Form (To be completed by the pastor mentor)
- Covenant Form (To be completed by youth and pastor mentor)
- Reference Form (Ask two people to complete this form for you. Neither should be a family member or close relative, one should be from your congregation and the other from outside of your congregation.)
- PDF reference form
In addition please send the following to the !Explore office
- A photo of yourself. This can be a glossy print or a digital photo with a resolution of 300dpi or greater.
- A copy of your academic transcript.
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary
3003 Benham Avenue
Elkhart IN 46517-1999
Application forms must be completed by February 1, 2017.