Pastors Week fees
2016 Registration Fees
Registration is limited to the first 200 paid registrants.
Before January 7, 2016
- Individual: $145
- Married Couple: $210
- Part-time (one or two days only): $85
- Full-time AMBS Student: $10
- Part-time AMBS Student: $75
- Full-time College student: $10
Discounts also are available for first-time attenders and shoulder-tappers. See below.
After January 7, 2016
- Individual: $175
- Married Couple: $270
- Part-time (one or two days only): $115
- Full-time AMBS student: $20
- Part-time AMBS Student: $90
- Full-time College student: $20
- Lunch $8 (Monday-Thursday)
- Monday evening pizza supper $8
- Wednesday banquet $15
Transportation requests must be made by January 7, 2016.
- South Bend Airport (to or from AMBS): $48
- Other (Amtrak, Greyhound, United Limo, etc): E-mail for details.
AMBS guest houses
Lodging is available at AMBS guest houses on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations must be made by January 7, 2016 or until filled, whichever comes first.
Individual: $54 per person per night (shared room, includes breakfast)
Married Couples: $83 per couple per night (private room, includes breakfast)
- First-time attender’s discount: If this is your first time at AMBS Pastors Week (not including times you attended as a full-time AMBS student), you are eligible for a 25% registration discount if you register before January 7, 2016. (Not applicable with other discounts.)
- Shoulder-tapping discount: Bring a pastor-friend who has never attended AMBS Pastors Week and receive a 25% registration discount, if you register before January 7, 2016. (Not applicable with other discounts.)
- Scholarship: A portion of the registration fee may be waived by AMBS for those who need financial assistance. Include with your registration form a paragraph explaining your need. Meals, housing and transportation are the responsibility of the registrant. Deadline: January 7, 2016.
- Pastor and spouse pairs may attend at a reduced fee of $210 for both for registrations before January 7; $270 for both after January 7.
Before January 7, 2016, cancellations will be refunded, less $25. After this date, cancellations will be granted credit, less $25, towards Pastors Week next year. Refund credits must be requested within 24 hours of the event.
Contact the Church Leadership Center