“Where needed most” can mean a lot of things, but for AMBS, “where needed most” means supporting the financial, spiritual, and environmental sustainability of the seminary. We rely on our AMBS Fund to provide appropriate learning facilities, meaningful worship opportunities, and creation-friendly practices. AMBS Fund gifts are a yearly investment in educating students making sure they have access all services from the library to chapel services and composting.
AMBS Fund gifts directly impact students and enhance their freedom to learn. Currently the average financial aid and scholarships awarded is more than 50% of total tuition. Student debt has been reduced by more than half as of 2018.
Sustainability: The Triple Bottom Line
The AMBS Fund supports:
Ways to give
- Give online using your credit card
- Mail a check/cheque made out to AMBS at 3003 Benham Ave, Elkhart, IN 46517
- Call AMBS to make a credit card gift over the phone at 1-800-964-2627
- Set up automatic transfers from your bank account
- Call AMBS at 1-800-964-2627 or
- Contact your bank
- Direct a gift to AMBS from your donor-advised fund
- Give appreciated securities held for at least one year
- In the United States
- Give directly from your IRA to AMBS
- If you are older than 70½, direct your RMD from your IRA to AMBS
Consult with your financial adviser to determine other ways to give annually to AMBS!