Ways to give
Below are some of the choices available to you.
- Cash Gifts (including gifts made by check or credit card) provide income tax deductions in the year of the gift, with possible carry-over deductions for up to five more years.
- Send a check/cheque in US or Canadian dollars to 3003 Benham Avenue, Elkhart, Indiana 46517, USA.
- Credit Card Gifts: You can make a credit card gift in one of two ways:
- For US or Canadian dollars, use our secure online giving area to make a one-time gift or to join Fidelity Circle to make automatic recurring gifts.
- Call the AMBS receptionist to give credit card information by telephone: 800.964.2627. (International credit cards will be charged in US dollars using this method. Fees may apply.)
- Designate a bequest to AMBS in your will.
- Give marketable securities to receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value without capital gains taxes (certain limitations apply).
- Give real estate including land, buildings or other property. You can make an outright gift, bypassing capital gains and estate taxes, or you can retain a life interest in the property while still obtaining a charitable income tax deduction and estate tax savings.
- Give a life insurance policy no longer needed by you or your family as an irrevocable gift. Annual premiums can be treated as charitable contributions.