Pastors and Leaders 2021 Workshops
Call for Workshop Proposals
Is it possible to not only survive, but thrive, in the midst of the unprecedented disruptions we are experiencing in our lives, congregations, communities, and world? Perhaps in some area of your life or ministry you have found yourself doing really well, despite the upheaval.
What experiences or practices can you share with other leaders about what has helped you, your congregation, or community? What learnings or practices might be transferable or applicable to others’ situations? We are eager to hear about it!
We invite you to propose a workshop in which you share for twenty minutes about experiences or practices that have helped you thrive in one of the following areas:
- Personal/as a leader
- As a congregation
- As a community/neighborhood
After you have shared for twenty minutes, workshop attendees will have twenty minutes to engage you and each other.
Workshops are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, March 2-3, 3:15-4 p.m. EST.
To propose a workshop, please submit a document addressing the following four questions to [email protected]. Feel free to submit more than one proposal!
- Identify which of the three areas you will focus on: personal/leader; congregation; or community/neighborhood.
- Describe the experiences and/or practices that have helped you to thrive in that area.
- Briefly explain how these experiences and/or practices are potentially transferable, or applicable to others’ situations.
- Provide a brief biography, including your name, your current ministry or leadership role, other leadership or ministry roles in which you have served, and your educational background.
Please submit your proposal(s) on or before January 15, 2021.
Contact [email protected] or 574-296-6269 for more information.