Values-Based Leadership Program
The Values-Based Leadership Program is a leadership training opportunity sponsored by seven Anabaptist organizations. Leaders from the church, non-profit, and business sectors are invited to come together to consider how Anabaptist faith shapes excellent leadership. Learn more about the Values-Based Leadership Program.
At the program you will learn that:
- Effective leadership is a journey.
- Anabaptist values and faith can be integrated with leadership skills.
- There are spiritual and psychological dimensions of leadership.
- Strengths and weaknesses are reflected in leadership habits.
- God-given leadership skills and talents must be practiced and developed.
- God's deep love and grace can be experienced in leadership.
For more information or to register, write an email or call 1-800-839-1021 or 724-423-2056.