Mennonite Mission Network, AMBS Communication
To make theological education accessible for more leaders and emerging leaders in the Mennonite/Anabaptist and other Christian traditions, AMBS has partnered with Mennonite Mission Network to offer tuition discounts and scholarships to current and former Mennonite Voluntary Service participants.
- Current MVSers: Active participants who are taking an AMBS course for the first time and who are nonadmitted students are eligible for a 75-percent tuition discount.
- Former MVSers: MVS participants who completed the program in good standing within the last five years may qualify for a tuition scholarship of $1,500 per academic year, renewable based on program length of study. Participants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, and can be either an admitted or nonadmitted student at AMBS.
The transition from voluntary service to theological exploration is a natural progression for many young adults.
“The AMBS partnership contributes to one of MVS’s goals of developing leaders in the church,” noted Neil Richer, (former) Mission Network MVS director. “MVS participants will bring a unique perspective to class discussions, drawing on their experiences from their volunteer placement, living in community, and connecting with a host congregation.”
Registration and more information
- View this page for more information, including a list of classes MVSers are eligible to take.
- Visit our course registration page to sign up. Use the “VS registration form.”
- Questions? Contact Teresa Thompson Sherrill, Enrollment and Financial Aid Specialist.
Want to receive AMBS news and updates via email?