Mission Focus journal
Mission Focus is now Anabaptist Witness.
Two issues of Anabaptist Witness are now available on the publication website. The journal is jointly published by Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Mennonite Church Canada and Mennonite Mission Network.
- Read the issues and join the online conversation at anabaptistwitness.org.
- Visit the site for calls for contributions and information about purchasing print copies.
Previous issues of Mission Focus: Annual Review
Mission Focus: Annual Review was published annually as a forum for sharing research, perspectives and discussion on issues facing Anabaptist/Mennonites in mission today. Also published by the AMBS Mission Studies Center, it was sponsored by the mission organizations of Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Church Canada as well as Mennonite Central Committee.
Volume 20, published in 2012, was the last for which Walter Sawatsky, former director of the Mission Studies Center at AMBS, served as editor. In it he asks more than a dozen agencies to reflect on their thinking, praxis, structure and priorities over the last 25 years.
- Malinda Berry, Web content co-director and development strategist
- Steve Heinrichs, Book review co-editor
- SaeJin Lee, Art director
- Matthew Krabill, Marketing director
- Gregory Rabus, Web content co-director
- Isaac S. Villegas, Book review co-editor