- Purpose: To support and encourage former participants in !Explore: Theological Program for High School Youth in pursuing graduate studies
- Recipient: Awarded to former participants in the !Explore program
- Amount: Up to $3,000 total; the funds must be applied towards graduate-level tuition at AMBS.
- Application deadline: None
Other scholarship information
- Scholarship type: Program
- Recipient’s program: Master of Divinity Campus; Master of Divinity Connect; MA in Christian Formation; MA: Theology and Global Anabaptism; MA: Theology and Peace Studies; Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies; Guest students taking one course
- Recipient’s location of study: On campus or from a distance
- Recipient’s enrollment status: Full time or part time
- Recipient’s permanent residence: U.S., Canada or international
- Recipient’s church affiliation: None specified
- Must be used for graduate-level studies and applies to tuition only.
- Applies for for-credit courses taken online or on campus (courses taken as a guest student or as a part- or full-time admitted student).
- Eligibility: Is available up to 20 years after the student’s participation in the program.
Complete the online Scholarship Application and check the “!Explore” box. The Financial Aid Office will verify your participation in the program.